Friday, February 7, 2020

40 of Our All-Time Favorite Book-to-Movie Adaptations

 
Booktalk
Your source for reading recommendations, bookish trends, and more.
 
 
New & Noteworthy
40 of Our All-Time Favorite Book-to-Movie Adaptations
Did your favorite make the list?
New & Noteworthy
Every Parent Will Relate to the Inspiration Behind This Funny Novel
"I dread my interactions with [helicopter parents] and, yet, I understand these parents on a visceral level."
New & Noteworthy
Ask an Editor: Books like 'Where the Crawdads Sing' and More
"…there's so much great fiction being written right now that I think this reader will love."
New & Noteworthy
You Could Win a Copy of Diane Keaton's Poignant Memoir
The celebrated actress shows a vulnerable side in her new memoir, 'Brother & Sister.'
New & Noteworthy
Jerry Seinfeld to Release First Comedy Book in over 25 Years
"I have every piece of stand-up comedy I thought was worth saving…"
New & Noteworthy
Truth Blends with Fiction in New WWII Novel 'The Light After the War'
"How lucky I am to be able to dedicate my mother's own story to her."
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment