Friday, February 28, 2020

20 Books That Successfully Changed Readers’ Minds

 
Booktalk
Your source for reading recommendations, bookish trends, and more.
 
 
New & Noteworthy
20 Books That Successfully Changed Readers' Minds
From 'Nancy Drew' to 'Freakonomics.'
New & Noteworthy
My Current Read: Our Editor Can't Put Down This Literary Thriller
"I like it so much that I've almost missed my stop more than once."
New & Noteworthy
15 Books Recommended by 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn
"It sucked me in when I read it for the first time as a kid, and it has influenced all my novels in some small way."
New & Noteworthy
How Cocktail Party Conversation Inspires My Books
Who knew icebreakers could be so profound?
Book Club Favorites
How to Make Sweet Potato Nachos and Win a Free Copy of Your New Favorite Cookbook
If you like the idea of healthy nachos, mac and cheese, and cinnamon rolls, you'll love this book.
Edge of Your Seat
'American Sherlock' Tells the Story of the Pioneer of Modern Forensics
Learn more about the man who invented CSI.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment