Sunday, May 10, 2020

New recommendations from Toby Neal, Kristan Higgins, and many more

 
New recommendations from Toby Neal, Kristan Higgins, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
 
Toby Neal   Author
recommended:
A tense psychological thriller. Amber Cowie weaves a tragic event from the past into a colliding present in Rapid Falls I took a star off because ... See Full Review
Rapid Falls
Kristan Higgins   Author
recommended:
This is the story of an unusual family and their broken dynamic, and I loved every minute of it. (I listened to this one, and the narration by Eliz... See Full Review
The Peacock Emporium
Brad Meltzer   Author
recommended:
The twists and turns read like a page-turning thriller, but Losing Jon is all fact. This is true crime at the highest of levels. Scary, heartbreaki... See Full Review
Losing Jon
Ann Patchett   Author
recommended:
All Adults Here is a novel about how we try and fail at every age and yet somehow survive. It is brimming with kindness, forgiveness, humor and lov... See Full Review
All Adults Here
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment