Friday, December 29, 2023

The Most Anticipated Books of 2024

 
BookBub
Booktalk
The best and buzziest books to add to your wishlist, curated by our editors.
 
.
 
The Most Anticipated Books of 2024
Alex Michaelides, Kristin Hannah, Nora Roberts, and Salman Rushdie all have new releases.
See More >
I Read 100 Books This Year — Here Are My Top 5
"I knew about 100 pages into this book that it was going to be one of my all-time favorites."
See More >
The Best Book I Read This Year: 10 Editors Share
"This is a book I will think about and return to for years to come."
See More >
10 Romantic Tales Set Over the Course of One Day
How much can change in 24 hours?
See More >
Check Out This Winter's Best Biographies and Memoirs
Including a new memoir by a NASA astronaut, a biography of Ella Fitzgerald, and more!
See More >
14 Legal Thrillers That Will Have You Glued to the Page
These government conspiracies, wrongful convictions, and courtroom dramas will captivate you.
See More >
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment