Monday, September 18, 2023

11 Reader-Favorite Audiobooks — All $2 for a Limited Time

 
 
 
11 Reader-Favorite Audiobooks — All $2 for a Limited Time
Access unbeatable audiobook prices through this exclusive offer. Check out this stellar selection of bestselling audiobooks and get your first audiobook for only $2 for a limited time.*
The Body Keeps the Score
The Body Keeps the Score
By Bessel van der Kolk
Paige M: "I can say without a doubt, this is the single most important piece of literature I have consumed and possibly ever will consume in my entire life."
$25.00$2 with code EXCLUSIVE
Get Deal
Lessons in Chemistry
Lessons in Chemistry
By Bonnie Garmus
Donna: "This book made for such a fun summer story. I loved listening to it while I worked in the garden, cleaned out my closets, and walked on the beach. I came into it with no expectations and fell in love with each of the characters."
$22.50$2 with code EXCLUSIVE
Get Deal
I'm Glad My Mom Died
I'm Glad My Mom Died
By Jennette McCurdy
Erin: "I couldn't stop listening! Chaotic and sharp. I'm sure I'll go back and listen again soon."
$17.99$2 with code EXCLUSIVE
Get Deal
The Book Woman's Daughter
The Book Woman's Daughter
By Kim Michele Richardson
Debra: "Wonderful book! And it is made even better because it is so perfectly narrated. I imagine this is one I will listen to more than once!"
$19.95$2 with code EXCLUSIVE
Get Deal
Tress of the Emerald Sea
Tress of the Emerald Sea
By Brandon Sanderson
Kristina: "Whimsical, laugh-out-loud, and endearing. A great joy to listen to. The voice acting really brings the whimsy to life, though!"
$19.50$2 with code EXCLUSIVE
Get Deal
Atomic Habits
Atomic Habits
By James Clear
Brian: "An expert's advice on how to create good habits and break bad ones. The author is skilled at expressing his ideas and teaching his methods. This is a book that should probably be read at least twice."
$20.00$2 with code EXCLUSIVE
Get Deal
On Mystic Lake
On Mystic Lake
By Kristin Hannah
Mandy: "I was actually sad when the book ended! I wanted to hear more! I loved it and loved the narrator!"
$9.99$2 with code EXCLUSIVE
Get Deal
American Prometheus
American Prometheus
By Kai Bird & Martin J. Sherwin
Morgan: "The story of J. Robert Oppenheimer is, in my opinion, one that Americans need to become familiar with. The story has inspired me to read more widely and pay attention to what I read… I highly recommend this work!"
$34.95$2 with code EXCLUSIVE
Get Deal
While We Were Dating
While We Were Dating
By Jasmine Guillory
Ovita: "Jasmine does it again, a great story and wonderful characters!"
$20.00$2 with code EXCLUSIVE
Get Deal
Wrong Place Wrong Time
Wrong Place Wrong Time
By Gillian McAllister
Jennifer: "I couldn't stop listening. The author kept the story moving on every page, going backwards in time and providing small details that came together beautifully in the end. Best book I have listened to in a long time."
$27.99$2 with code EXCLUSIVE
Get Deal
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
By Betty Smith
Elizabeth: "Not sure how I missed out on reading this classic in school, but I so enjoyed the book and this narration of it as my own children finish high school. Now I know why it is so beloved."
$3.99$2 with code EXCLUSIVE
Get Deal
See Additional Audiobook Deals
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment