Friday, July 14, 2023

The Best Book I Read in 2023 (So Far): 12 Readers Share

 
BookBub
Booktalk
The best and buzziest books to add to your wishlist, curated by our editors.
 
.
 
The Best Book I Read in 2023 (So Far): 12 Readers Share
"The storyline kept me guessing right up to the last chapter."
See More >
20 Psychological Thrillers to Read by the Pool
If you're planning to soak up the sun poolside this summer, tuck one of these twisty reads in your bag.
See More >
The 10 Books I'm Taking on My Summer Vacation
Can I read 10 books in 5 days? No. Will I try anyway? Absolutely.
See More >
The Best Science Fiction and Fantasy Coming in the Second Half of 2023
If time travel existed, we'd use it to read these 18 upcoming books.
See More >
21 Historical Novels Set in France
Curl up with these novels on everything from World War II Paris to Marie Antoinette's sister in honor of Bastille Day!
See More >
These 10 Nonfiction Books Will Teach You Something New
Change your perspective with these enthralling reads.
See More >
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment