Friday, November 19, 2021

The Book I’m Thankful for This Year: 17 Readers Share

 
BookBub
Booktalk
Your source for reading recommendations, bookish trends, and more. Add your favorite titles to your BookBub Wishlist and never miss a deal.
 
.
 
The Book I'm Thankful for This Year: 17 Readers Share
"No book that I've read in recent years has had me thinking so hard and for so long afterwards."
See More >
The 2021 Winners of the National Book Award
See which books took home this prestigious prize.
See More >
12 Books with Dreamy Gardens
In honor of 'The Secret Garden' author's birthday, here are novels set in the Scottish Highlands, a Japanese coastal village, and more!
See More >
13 Romantic Time Travel Books
Including the newest 'Outlander' book, 'Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone'!
See More >
10 Essential American History Books to Read This Thanksgiving
These books are sure to teach you something new.
See More >
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment