Sunday, October 25, 2020

New recommendations from Emma Jameson, Sarah Waters, and many more

 
New recommendations from Emma Jameson, Sarah Waters, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
.
 
Emma JamesonAuthor
recommended:
I didn't want to read this book. I thought the title meant it was one of "those" stories--the kind where a singularly beautiful girl discovers she ... See Full Review
The Girl with All the Gifts
Sarah WatersAuthor
recommended:
Brimming from start to finish with sly humor and gothic mischief, Plain Bad Heroines is a brilliant piece of exuberant storytelling by a terrifical... See Full Review
Plain Bad Heroines
Julianne MacLeanAuthor
recommended:
I just finished reading The Dead Duke, His Secret Wife and the Missing Corpse, and I was enthralled from start to finish. I couldn't put it down. I... See Full Review
The Dead Duke, His Secret Wife and the Missing Corpse
Rachel HauckAuthor
recommended:
So much that I loved about this book. The history, the bravery, the truth woven in to the fictional tale. Hannah is a master storyteller. See Full Review
The Nightingale
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment