Sunday, July 5, 2020

New recommendations from Elle Kennedy, Deborah Harkness, and many more

 
New recommendations from Elle Kennedy, Deborah Harkness, and many more
New recommendations from top recommenders!
 
.
 
Elle KennedyAuthor
recommended:
It had me at fake-dating! And the hero is a hot ex-rugby player? Yum! See Full Review
Take a Hint, Dani Brown
Deborah HarknessAuthor
recommended:
A truly gripping book. THE SPLENDID AND THE VILE tells the story of Churchill's first year as Prime Minister, when he taught England how to be fear... See Full Review
The Splendid and the Vile
Barbara DelinskyAuthor
recommended:
If you're a fan of historical fiction, you'll find Where the Lost Wander by Amy Harmon, a wonderful read. It takes place in 1850's America, follow... See Full Review
Where the Lost Wander: A Novel
Naima SimoneAuthor
recommended:
Grace Callaway is an auto-buy author for me, and I've been waiting on The Return of the Duke all year. And she did not disappoint! A guarded duke s... See Full Review
Game of Dukes: The Return of the Duke
Alex MichaelidesAuthor
recommended:
I didn't think Lucy Foley could top The Hunting Party, but she did! I loved this book. It gave me the same waves of happiness I get from curling up... See Full Review
The Guest List
 
More Notable Recommendations
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment