Saturday, October 19, 2019

New recommendations from Jojo Moyes, RaeAnne Thayne, and many more

 
 
 
 
 
 

New from Top Recommenders

Jojo MoyesAuthor
recommended a book
I loved it (even though it made me cry). See Full Review
If Only I Could Tell You
RaeAnne ThayneAuthor
recommended a book
I love everything Jill Shalvis writes and this book is no exception. Beautifully written, with powerful characters I want as friends. See Full Review
Almost Just Friends
J.T. EllisonAuthor
recommended a book
The hype surrounding this book is so well-deserved. I'm a fan of anything lady spy, especially CIA, so I pounced the moment it came out, and it was... See Full Review
The Secrets We Kept
Joe HillAuthor
recommended a book
Leigh Bardugo's Ninth House rocked my world. I could not get enough of sinewy, ghost-haunted Alex Stern, a heroine for the ages. With a bruised hea... See Full Review
Ninth House
Dave BarryAuthor
recommended a book
This is a fascinating book about the amazing ways dogs can, and do, help people with physical and emotional problems. The title isn't stretching th... See Full Review
Doctor Dogs
More Notable Recommendations
 
 
 
 
See what others are recommending.
 
 
 
 
Favorite Books
Have a recommendation you want to share?
 
 

You are receiving this email because you are signed up for notifications on new recommendations from people you follow. If you do not want to receive these updates, please unsubscribe here.
This email was sent to: .
BookBub · 1 Broadway 14th floor · Cambridge, MA 02142 · United States

No comments:

Post a Comment